This site allows you to register as a health services volunteer during times of emergency for both the Nebraska ESAR-VHP program
and the local Medical Reserve Corps. Registration does not obligate you to respond, however, by registering you may be contacted for availability.
In order to complete the volunteer registration, please have the following contact information available:
- Personal Contact Information: Mailing Address, Telephone Number, Email Address.
- Emergency Contact Information: Contact Name and Relationship, Contact Telephone Number.
In addition, the following professional information is required as it
pertains to your profession. To make the most effective use of healthcare
volunteers with varying levels of experience,
we ask that you complete all information possible:
- Professional Licensure Number (MD, DO, APRN, DDS, LMHP, etc.)
- Certification Information (if applicable)
- Specialty Certification Number (if applicable)
- DEA Registration Number (if applicable)
- Hospital Information (if employed or privileged at a hospital)
- Clinic Practice Information (contact information for verification)
- Disaster Training (if applicable)
The State of Nebraska maintains multiple security measures; physical,
electronic and procedural to store and secure your information from unauthorized access.
Information transferred to this site is protected by industry standard Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption.
If you have any questions, please contact Eric Sergeant - ESAR-VHP Coordinator for additional information.